When a security breach happens, your company business has to run continuously without any interruption. Our team of security experts can reduce your recovery time and limit damage.
Bitinum Incident Response Process
- Preparation: Getting ready for incident response, creating documentation or processes etc.
- Identification: This is about the first moment where the victim becomes aware an attack has occurred, hopefully by an internal process or alert.
- Containment: Containment is the processes of keeping further damage from occurring. This could involve deploying patches, blocking C2 access, or pulling a systems power cord out of the wall.
- Eradication: In a malware centric response this is about remediating compromised hosts, removing implants, etc.
- Recovery: Recovery is the process of restoring all business functions, such as bringing a compromised server back online.
- Lessons Learned: The most commonly forgotten aspect lessons learned is about asking the question “How can we do better next time?” and avoiding the same mistakes twice